University Enrolment

A Partnership & Trading style of Nightingale Placements
View Details

University Enrolment

We advise on courses for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees including one year top up degrees at several UK universities. We do not charge fees for enrolments and will complete the applications on behalf of the potential student.

Students who have enrolled in university courses in and after the academic year 2020 can apply for a two year stay back visa entitling the applicant to work full time after completion of their course.

We can find courses for all disciplines at universities throughout the UK, Canada and the US.

Students who enrol on postgraduate courses can be accompanied by their spouse and family. Spouses are allowed to work unlimited hours during this time. Students may also work though hours are restricted. 

翻譯 »